Lirik Tell Me Now - Five Minutes

Pada Pertemuan Kali Ini Lirikexcel Akan Memberikan Sebuah Informasi Tentang " Lirik Lagu Tell Me Now - Five Minutes " , Semoga Bermanfaat Untuk Kalian Semua.

Tell Me Now - Five Minutes

Lirik Lagu Five Minutes - Tell Me Now

I'll never let you go
I'll be with you
Cause i know you are the one
Because I know our dreams will come true

As long as i know you
For the first time i saw you Sad like this
I'm wondering you
You Don't want to answer
What's wrong?
What's wrong with you?

Tell me now
Please tell me now why do you cry?
Believe me, dear
I'm here only for you
Tell me now
Please tell me now, why do you cry?
I'm Worry to see you like this, so talk to me
Why're you crying?

Author support alieses by Budi Mahendra:

Budi Mahendra Tai Asu
  • Azalea Ayuningtyas
  • Budi Yanto
  • Citra Aurelia
  • Clarissa Anindya
  • Indra Khoirul
  • Putri Aurelia
  • Putri Nabilla
  • Shinta Arsinta
  • Vina Aurelia
  • zrcfzdkt

Thank You so much for everything.