Lirik Moonlight - Kiko/o

Pada Pertemuan Kali Ini Lirikexcel Akan Memberikan Sebuah Informasi Tentang " Lirik Lagu Moonlight - Kiko/o " , Semoga Bermanfaat Untuk Kalian Semua.

Moonlight - Kiko/o

Lirik Lagu Kiko/o - Moonlight

Moonlight
Light moonlight moonlight

Everytime i singing it’s always about You
99 times on 5 times that i do
Time getting faster as i getting old
But if love is life then i loved you the most

Everytime i see that in your eyes,
Makes me wanna wanna get high
But beam of moonlight covers my sight
Cuz maybe life is a..

Oh, everytime i find my own path
And everytime i get lost you guide
The little light you show me when i blind

Give me a space to breath,
Give me a space to see,

Moonlight,
Yes i heard about it,
Thought i would be happy by doing all of this,
Scared to think that my mind dimming the light when i say :
“I need my space”
To slowly thinking what’s good for me.
Buried your existence as if i don’t need ya.
Guess i don’t really know how to run my life
That’s why i want you,
Light moonlight moonlight

Author support alieses by Budi Mahendra:

Budi Mahendra Tai Asu
  • Azalea Ayuningtyas
  • Budi Yanto
  • Citra Aurelia
  • Clarissa Anindya
  • Indra Khoirul
  • Putri Aurelia
  • Putri Nabilla
  • Shinta Arsinta
  • Vina Aurelia
  • zrcfzdkt

Thank You so much for everything.