Lirik Driving Me - Sage

Pada Pertemuan Kali Ini Lirikexcel Akan Memberikan Sebuah Informasi Tentang " Lirik Lagu Driving Me - Sage " , Semoga Bermanfaat Untuk Kalian Semua.

Driving Me - Sage

Lirik Lagu Sage - Driving Me

I don’t see nobody but you ya
I don’t know what’s come over me
like when you were in my dreams
you shine x 3

in my mind
there’s no escaping from you
I can’t slow down, I tried to
Wishing you were close to me
i don’t wanna wait for your kiss

You forgot what you wanted ya
I’ll give you everything you need
even if it destroys me ya
no way x3

in my mind
there’s no escaping from you
you have me in your hands
so dangerous, but I’m here
but i’m here at your side

so You’re driving me crazy
Your eyes make me blind
your kiss tastes like poison

so You’re driving me crazy
got me in tears tonight
your kiss tastes like poison

Author support alieses by Budi Mahendra:

Budi Mahendra Tai Asu
  • Azalea Ayuningtyas
  • Budi Yanto
  • Citra Aurelia
  • Clarissa Anindya
  • Indra Khoirul
  • Putri Aurelia
  • Putri Nabilla
  • Shinta Arsinta
  • Vina Aurelia
  • zrcfzdkt

Thank You so much for everything.