Lirik Roses - SOS

Pada Pertemuan Kali Ini Lirikexcel Akan Memberikan Sebuah Informasi Tentang " Lirik Lagu Roses - SOS " , Semoga Bermanfaat Untuk Kalian Semua.

Roses - SOS

Lirik Lagu SOS - Roses

Catch me try to hide
The things that you might find a nuisance

Circling around, im running out of my excuses
My friends they think im up to no good
It sucks to be so misunderstood

But when im w u, I feel like im overdosing
And when I show you the truth
You choose to see them as roses

Now I wouldn’t mind if I was friend
But I’m more than that though im a dead end
Oh, I should be trying not to break your heart

God, oh what the hell is goin on?
Walking at a pace when you should run

Never liked my life before us
Like a tree without a forest
Just a song without a chorus
I sing with no feeling

Not that I could ever sever
Say goodbye but not forever
Take your time, just say whenever
I dont mind

Author support alieses by Budi Mahendra:

Budi Mahendra Tai Asu
  • Azalea Ayuningtyas
  • Budi Yanto
  • Citra Aurelia
  • Clarissa Anindya
  • Indra Khoirul
  • Putri Aurelia
  • Putri Nabilla
  • Shinta Arsinta
  • Vina Aurelia
  • zrcfzdkt

Thank You so much for everything.