Lirik Do Over - Marcello Tahitoe

Pada Pertemuan Kali Ini Lirikexcel Akan Memberikan Sebuah Informasi Tentang " Lirik Lagu Do Over - Marcello Tahitoe " , Semoga Bermanfaat Untuk Kalian Semua.

Do Over - Marcello Tahitoe

Lirik Lagu Marcello Tahitoe - Do Over

I think I have to do it again
Losing you is hard to comprehend
I guess I have to do it all over
find the way to make it better

You.. I want you
Nothing else matters..
We.. why don’t we
just getting back together? baby

U.. how I feel so blue..
U.. I’m so not over you..

Been sleeping with someone cool..
But she would never be another you
Tried to play a game or two..
Something that I know you never would

You… I know you
Found someone whose better than me..
I hope we still ended up together, baby

U.. how I feel so blue..
U.. I’m so not over you..

But I.. I will start a new..
Cause I.. know i’m not for you..

You made it clear
You said the word, I guess it’s over for you..
for you.. uu uu..

U.. how I feel so blue.. (so blue)
U.. I’m so not over you.. (so not over you)

But I.. I will start a new..
(I will start a new)
Cause I.. know i’m not for you

Author support alieses by Budi Mahendra:

Budi Mahendra Tai Asu
  • Azalea Ayuningtyas
  • Budi Yanto
  • Citra Aurelia
  • Clarissa Anindya
  • Indra Khoirul
  • Putri Aurelia
  • Putri Nabilla
  • Shinta Arsinta
  • Vina Aurelia
  • zrcfzdkt

Thank You so much for everything.